– Founded from a Commercial Vehicle Workshop named Gemini. During the same period, CMJM Group also started to establish a connection with the insurance industry.
– Started the stained-glass business using imported raw materials directly from the United States.
– Began as arts and antique collectors due to a passion for antiques. Most of the collection consisted of masterpieces by famous Indonesian artists.
– Was offered and eventually accepted an opportunity to be a distributor of branded adhesive “Henkel.” CMJM Group is now an official distributor of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA for the East Java region.
– Being thankful for the 28 years of credibility, CMJM Group was appointed by PT. Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) as the claims procurement vendor of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk. Since then, CMJM Group has entered the national telecommunications sector.
- CMJM Group’s vast experience in the procurement industry obtained the company a broad range of international networks, which eventually led us to establishing Procurement and Business Consultancy Services.
- CMJM Group received the prospect of being an official distributor of Harbin Coslight Storage Battery Co, Ltd., as China’s largest battery manufacturer.
- CV. Citra Mandiri changed its name into PT. Citra Mandiri Jaya Makmur (CMJM).
- CMJM Group was confident to expand the business into the distribution of branded canvas, “Talens and Arte Belle”, due to the large size of networks among those who are interested in the world of fine art.
- Started to cooperate with UD. Jaya Usaha in distributing and exporting MSG, Seasoning, and other foodstuffs.
- Pioneering the business in importing and distributing tapioca pearl ‘Zhen Zhu’.